Thank you for your interest in our website and our company. Protection and transparency in the handling of your personal data during your visit to our website are important to us. In the following, we therefore inform you about which data is collected during your visit to this website and how it is used.
By using our website, you consent to the use of data as described below. Due to the further development of our website or the implementation of new technologies, it may become necessary to adapt this data protection declaration with effect for the future. The version available at the time of your visit to our website always applies.
1. Name and address of the person responsible
The responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) as well as other data protection regulations is:
[KW] engineering e. K. TECMEN<sup>®</sup>Kupplungen
Heiterblickstraße 42 – A2
Phone: +49 (0) 341 2315 577
Fax: +49 (0) 341 2315 919
In the following responsible person.
2. General information on data processing
2. 1 Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we only process personal data of visitors to our website to the extent that this is necessary for its provision and for the content and services offered. Personal data is regularly processed only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases where prior consent is required.in each case may be extended accordingly if a longer statutory or contractual retention period exists in individual cases, in particular if the data are processed for different purposes.
2. 2 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
a) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) lit. a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
b) When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of precontractual measures.
c) Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
d) In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
e) If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party – without the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject being overridden – Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
2. 3 Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to apply. Storage beyond this may take place if this is provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract. The storage periods specified in each case may be extended accordingly if a longer statutory or contractual retention period exists in individual cases, in particular if the data are processed for different purposes.
2.4 Links to other websites
3. Provision of the website and creation of log files
3. 1. description and scope of data processing
For the processing of data by service providers, for the hosting of the website and the provision of e-mail services, commissioned processing agreements have been concluded in accordance with Art. 28 (3) DSGVO.
State-of-the-art encryption is used for data transmission between the user’s data processing system and the systems of our service providers. Each time the website of the responsible party is called up, the systems used automatically record data and information from the calling data processing system.
The following data is transmitted:
- the IP address of the requesting system
- information about the type of browser and the version used
- the operating system of the requesting computer
- the name of the retrieved files of our website
- the date and time of the retrieval
- the amount of data transferred.
This data is recorded with a shortened IP address (for IPv4 the first 16 bits, for IPv6 the first 32 bits), stored in the log files of our provider’s systems and deleted after 7 days. The data is not merged with other personal data of the user.
3. 2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. 3 Purpose of the data processing
The temporary processing of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. This purpose is also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. 4. duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling data processing system is no longer possible.
3. 5 Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, the user has no right to object, only the option of not using the website.
4. Contact via contact form and/or e-mail
4. 1 Description and scope of data processing
Our website contains a contact form that can be used for electronic contact. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us by e-mail and stored. These data are, if you fill in the corresponding fields: First name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, subject, your message.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties.
4. 2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. 3 Purpose of the data processing
The processing of personal data from the contact form serves solely to process the contact.In the event of contact being made by e-mail, the necessary legitimate interest in processing your data lies in the contact being made.The other personal data processed during the submission process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. 4 Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were processed.
For personal data sent via the contact form and by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
Longer-term storage may result from statutory regulations on retention periods.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
4. 5 Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the option at any time to revoke the consent to the processing of his/her personal data given when sending the contact form. The user also has the option to object to the processing of his or her personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent can be made either by e-mail or by post to the contact details given above. All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case, unless there is a need to store it for a longer period of time due to legal regulations on retention periods. In such a case, the conversation by e-mail cannot be continued.
4. 6 Safety note
We make every effort to use technical and organisational measures to store your personal data in such a way that it is not accessible to third parties. When communicating by e-mail or web form, data security during transmission cannot be fully guaranteed by us, so we suggest that you send confidential information by post.
5. Rights of the data subject
If we process your personal data, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
5.1 Right to information
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us.
If we process your personal data, you can request information from us about the following:
- the purposes for which your personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data which are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data relating to you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information on whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
5. 2 Right of rectification
You have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete any personal data processed about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
5. 3 Right to restrict processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
Where the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, those data may be processed, with the exception of their storage, only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or of a Member State.If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
5. 4 Right to deletion
a) Obligation to delete
You may request us to delete the personal data concerning you without delay and we are obliged to delete this data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a or Art. 9 (2) a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
- The personal data concerning you has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8(1) DSGVO.
b) Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers which process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested that we erase all links to, or copies or replications of, that personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Art. 9 (3) DSGVO;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, where the right referred to in Section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing, or
- for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. 5 Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to communicate this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing to all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients by the controller.
5. 6 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
- the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not affect the freedoms and rights of other persons. The right to data portability shall not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
5. 7 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. 8 Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
5. 9 Automated decision-making in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This shall not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the responsible person,
- is authorised by legislation of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject and that legislation contains adequate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- is done with your express consent.
5. 10 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
Competent supervisory authority Address:
Der Sächsische Datenschutzbeauftragte
Telefon: 0351 493 – 5401
Telefax: 0351 493 – 5490
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
6. Validity of the language versions
We will be happy to answer your questions about the protection of your data. Please contact us using the details provided above.