Barrel coupling in a modular system in 16 sizes with diameters from 160 mm to 730 mm, power transmission through shear-stressed barrel rollers
Physical and technical parameters
- Torque (T) 4,500 Nm to 685,000 Nm
- Radial load (F) 14,500 N to 380,000 N
- Stiffness (C/T) approx. 150 to 200
- Permissible ambient temperature –40°C to +120°C
Manufacturing and material
- Forged steel hub/sleeve, machined on all sides
- Barrel rollers made out of bearing steel
TECMEN couplings in the TMT series are used in cable drum units in mechanical hoists in theatres and cranes.
Download a brief profile and a detailed description of the TMT series (PDF). If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
The standard questionnaire on design of torsionally flexible couplings you can fill in as form for combustion engine as drive unit or for non combustion drive units or download as pdf. As an additional recommendation we hint on a neat conversion program that’s worth its weight in gold! (Thanks to Josh Madison.)